Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Afternoon

Hi all! I am just doing a quick little post to see if my feed burner is working yet. Apparently, my blog updates via RSS and email are not working at all. Grrrrr!!!! It is sooo frustrating. Especially since I have no technical computer knowledge besides "Click Here". If it's anything beyond clicking a button that tells me what it's going to do, I'm lost!

If you are getting any of my blog updates via RSS or email, will you please let me know? As far as I know, nobody is getting them :o(

On a fun note, my oldest cowpoke had his last basketball tournament today. They lost their 3 games, but have improved so much since they started the season. I love basketball! My cowpokette has basketball clinic every Saturday this month, so I still get my basketball fix for a couple of weekends yet.

We are going to a Pony Express dance tonight, what are ya'll doing?

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen :o)

6 comments:

  1. my first 4 kids played basketball nd now the last 4 wrestle...either winter sport kept us hopping and them busy and out of trouble!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest tried wrestling for a couple of years, but I think basketball is more his thing. He's tall, too, which helps with rebounds :o) I was visiting your blog and started following. I will be looking forward to following you and hearing about your adventures. Love the donuts for lunch story!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the Linky Follower Party Hop! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping. This Linky Party is great, I have found so many new blogs to follow. I have followed your blog, too! :o) Hoping to save me some more money! :o)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I found you on the linky blog hop and I'm now a follower. I would love for you to follow back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry, I've been to your blog, it's great! I am loving the chandelier you made over. I have 2 that are similar to yours and it gave me some ideas, thank you!!

      Delete