Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Roses are Red and I Get a Massage!

Howdy! I hope everyone had a great day! I got a nice card and box of chocolate peppermints from my Cowpokes and my Cowboy gave me a gift certificate for a one hour massage. :o)
Can't wait for that one! The chocolates are good, too!

I went to HyVee today to pick up some groceries and had to giggle. 90% of the customers were men walking around carrying flowers, balloons, and chocolate candy. I found it amusing, lol! If only they would realize that cooking supper and doing dishes for the night would probably mean more to their women than that box of chocolates they were rushing out to grab :o)

I had big plans to make the cutest valentines for the kids to take to school. I ran around trying to find the supplies I needed and couldn't find them :o( I ended up cheating and buying a combo box of candy that had the valentines in them. It worked! Here is what I made last year. At least I have something to show ya....





I really liked these teacher gifts. I traced the kids' hands and attached them to a bottle of lotion.

I hope you all have a great night. I need to get after the cowpokes to get their showers done.
I might have to find a cattle prod.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen :o)


6 comments:

  1. Found you through the new linky followers blog hop. I'm so happy to be your newest follower, it would be great if you follow me back. :)

    And, on Friday I'll be hosting a "What does your blog want to be when it grows up" blog hop with a few of my blog buddies ... have you thought of your blog's hopes and dreams?

    Please check it out here...http://thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/when-im-five/

    Karah
    thespacebetweenblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karah! Thanks for visiting my blog, I am also your newest follower :o)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could have had more time to make my own this year for the kids. I have a feeling that they don't really mind as long as there's candy involved somehow, lol!

      Delete
  3. Those are so cute! Come by and join me at www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Kathy! I love the Tooth Fairy pillows on your blog!

      Delete