Thursday, February 9, 2012

Linky Followers Party

Hi!  I'm joining the Linky Followers party I found at Knick of Time.  The party was started at It's So Very Cheri.  Linky Followers is a tool to replace Google Friend Connect for non- blogger blogs and from what I understand, it will be phasing GFC out for blogger blogs eventually, too. 

Linky Followers is so easy and it's FREE!  Simply sign up and start using the tool!  You can add the Linky Followers code to your blog so your readers can keep up to date with your posts.  If you are not a blogger, you can still sign up to use it as a place to keep track of all your fave blogs and read them all in one spot.  It also allows you to categorize your blogs into groups.  That way you can read your craft blogs, recipe blogs, inspirational blogs, etc. all in the same group! 

You can sign up for Linky Followers HERE for FREE!
What are you waiting for?  Join the Linky Party!  :o)  WooHoo!!

RULES:

1. You MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate.

{You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS to participate in this party hop.}

2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.

3.Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.

4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code


You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER
just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE 
Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen :o)

22 comments:

  1. I came over to follow you and hope you will come over and follow me too.

    Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheri! Thanks for stopping over, I have joined your followers, thanks for joining mine!

      Delete
  2. hi there. hopped on over thanks, to the blog hop. i'm a new linky follower. would love it if you would follow me as well. have a great night!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping over and joining my blog, Beth! I have joined your linky followers. Great blog!

      Delete
  3. I am now following you on Linky followers. I would love it if you followed me back. I always enjoy meeting new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is great, Michelle! I am following you. I enjoyed the garden post I found with your raised beds. We also have groundhogs, but thankfully, they have not bothered our garden. We also have a dog which keeps the groundhogs at bay. Ha! Thanks for following my blog and I look forward to reading more of yours :o)

      Delete
  4. Happy to find your blog! I'm a new Linky follower. Found you through the Linky Blog Hop! Hope you can come visit my site, when you have a moment. http://www.eccentricleopard.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tera! I'm glad you popped in! I was the 100th follower on your blog. I was waiting for confetti and balloons to start flying around my recliner, didn't happen, lol! So glad you left your blog link, I'm lovin' it! :o)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi Heather, thanks for linking me up :o) I have also been to your blog and followed, I love it!

      Delete
  6. Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for following me :o) I was just visiting your blog and followed back. Great place!

      Delete
  7. I tried to get on with this yesterday but my confirmation never got emailed from Linky Followers. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I know when I signed up, there was a place to click to resend the confirmation or if you didn't get the confirmation email. It was for one of those, can't remember which one for sure. I would try sending an email. There is a contact form to fill out through Linky Followers site. I hope you can figure it out and get hooked up!

      Delete
  8. I found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest follower. Hope you have a chance to visit my blog and perhaps follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you found me! I stopped by your blog and had a look around. I love your crafts!

      Delete
  9. I'm a new Linky Follower... hope to see you over at my blog, http://intheoldroad.blogspot.com/

    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shasta, thanks for visiting me :o) I've started following your blog, great posts! I've enjoyed looking thru them.

      Delete
  10. Hi Jen! I found you from the Blog Hop. I am a horse fanatic as well :) Looking forward to following you along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found me, I returned the favor and started following you! Horse people gotta stick together, right :o) Love your blog stories!

      Delete
  11. Found you through the Linky Followers blog hop. Hope you can come by for a visit... www.domestically-speaking.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by, I was visiting your blog and found some super awesome ideas I just HAD to pin! Can't wait to see more :o)

      Delete