Sunday, February 5, 2012

Handbag Fun

I just took a fun quiz I found over at The Taylor House.  

It was actually right on the money for me. 
Here's what mine said.  For those of you that know me, it was pretty accurate :o)

You tend to be relaxed throughout the day. You are naturally at peace.

You are open and comfortable with who you are. You don't hide anything.

You are a very creative person. Your life tends to be a whirlwind, but you always seem to pull it together.

You are practical and down to earth. You tend to be a rather reserved and quiet person.

You are a very unique and special person. There's no one else who is anything like you. 

Here it is if you wanna give it a whirl.  It's just a little fun thing to do.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen :o)

1 comment:

  1. I should take this quiz...only thing is I get most of my handbags at thrift stores. What does that say about me?? Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment. Glad to hear I wasn't the only horse obsessed, sheaky kid! My sister has a horse ranch now so I no longer have to sneak!!!

    ReplyDelete