Friday, January 27, 2012

Homemade Febreeze

I just found a recipe for homemade Febreeze and tried it out today.  It works great!

Find an empty spray bottle. (Make sure it's cleaned out well if it had something else in it!)
Mix in the bottle:
2 cups warm water
1/4 cup liquid fabric softener
1 tsp baking soda

Shake the bottle up to mix it all together and start spraying!  Of course, the scent will differ depending on what fabric softener you use.  I do need to find a spray bottle with a finer mist though.  The one I have is a heavy spray and it is making my furniture feel damp.  I'm sure I'm not spraying too much of it around because it smells so good, lol!

Here is the source where I found this recipe:
Homemade Mamas
If you look around there, you will find alot more frugal ideas!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff! awesome =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deanna! It is way awesome!! I think my hubby was ready to leave the house for a little bit today, I just kept spraying, I couldn't believe how good it is! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete