Monday, December 5, 2011





Tip Junkie handmade projects













 I was invited to a crafting day with my mom and 4 sisters, this is what we worked on.  My sister, Alisha, set us up to make these blocks with super cute paper and sayings!  We used the Cricut to make the letters.

We started out with painted blocks of various sizes.  Apply Mod Podge and smooth the background paper on. (I tore the edges around mine for some extra texture.) After that dries, Mod Podge the entire surface again and add the lettering.  Let that layer dry, then Mod Podge over the entire thing again.  Let dry completely.


Cute, huh?  I added a key to the letter F to add a little something.
Here is the other block I made.  Thanks Alisha for a fun day and cute ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Way cute and makes great gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I wish I had a cricut, although if i did I would never get anything besides fun crafty stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Very festive!

    I would love for you to link up more awesome stuff at my new link party starting every Monday and lasting throughout the week!

    snap, craft & blog till your heart's {content} @ a content housewife {blog}

    -Lianne

    ReplyDelete