Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I was just sitting here wishing it was warm enough for me to ride my horse.  I am a fair weather rider, I really don't like to be cold.  Unfortunately, I have a long Iowa winter to make it through before my spring fever will be relieved....  Here is a picture of my <3 old faithful  <3
NeeAhChee and Sassy
The short one is my other baby.  Her name is Sassy and she was dubbed that for good reason.  :o)  I love the way she throws her head around with a cute attitude.  She is 4 years old and is expecting her first baby next year!   NeeAhChee is my 17 year old baby who I wouldn't trade for the world.  All 3 of my kids have ridden him also.  He is dubbed Old Faithful for good reason :o)  He's been my sidekick for 14 years.  I couldn't imagine a trail ride without him.


I signed up for a Handmade Craft Exchange hosted by Craftaholics Anonymous and received my awesome handmade gift today!  I was so excited, she had it wrapped in cute wrapping paper and everything.  I will post pictures of it tomorrow.  It's sooo cute, she did a great job.  Thank you Sarah in California! 


No comments:

Post a Comment