Friday, December 16, 2011

Deflated Pillow Pet

Bert has been asking me to wash his pillow pet for him the last few days.  I went in to grab a load of laundry to wash and saw it lying beside the basket.  It's not a full size pillow pet, it's a small version, so I thought I would just toss it in with a couple pieces of clothing.  I was going to wait and toss it in with another pillow or something, but Bert's been waiting for his clean pillow and I thought I should wash it up before he came home from school.  Well, apparently his pillow pet had a hole in the seam and this is what I found when I opened the washer....
Warning: This may be disturbing if you are a cow pillow pet lover.






In case anyone was wondering, this is what a deflated pillow pet cow looks like:




I think he's seen better days.

Now I just need to stuff him back up and get out the needle and thread.

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny - I think we've all had mishaps when washing stuffed toys.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete