Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Hangover

 If you don't want to miss any new posts or updates, don't forget to follow via the Google Friend Connect in the sidebar.  I also just signed up with Bloglovin'.  I added the link below.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You can follow your favorite blogs in one spot with both options!

I have temporarily taken off the "Follow by Email" button because it wasn't working.  I am trying to figure out why nobody was receiving their emails.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

I hope everyone is getting caught up and getting some much needed rest after Christmas.  As for us, we still have a Christmas hangover.  All three of the kids were sick off and on, then the hubby claimed the recliner for 2 days.  Unfortunately, I claimed the spot beside the bathroom throne for an evening, but still managed to keep the household under control.  I can do that because I am a woman :o)  Hubby managed to keep the recliner, remote, and his eyelids, under control.



Yes, my house was a disaster on Christmas Eve.  Yes, it still is.  Thanks to this picture, I noticed the time stamp on my camera is wrong. 

The trio before presents.....oooh the anticipation! (See the big red package in the corner?  I'll show you what that was in a minute!)


Happy Camper #1

REALLY Happy Camper #2
Rockin' Happy Camper #3

Call me crazy, but I think our house even looks happy in the midst of the Christmas frenzy :o)


.....the morning after.....



Oh yeah....the big RED present!!!!


WoooHoooo!!!!  Yeah for me!!!

I just HAD to get it messy right away.  (I make bigger messes than my kids when I cook)

Merry Christmas to my dear friend, Kris, in Titonka, IA!
I heard all about your most awesome new mixer, too!
:o)


1 comment: